Glad I went out on Monday night to get lights for my bike. It was a foggy start to my ride in on Tuesday. Worth getting trapped in Canadian Tire during the fierce 10 minute storm on Monday night. Ahhh, this is the life. Oh, you thought I meant the boats out on the Canal. No, I meant the bike ride to work - lol. One of my favourite sights (not the locks) on the morning commute. Didn't take long for the fog to go away. Isn't this fantastic? Steph and Arun brought me back a chocolate bar. Apparently it means stupid. Now, along with my first favourite "bless her heart" I can now add that someone is stunned as me arse! Bet I can use it many times in a day. Thanks kids. The heat of the week has brought out so many shirtless men. I have to say that 90% of the one’s along the canal are pretty buff. Not quite Thor, but working on it. The oth...
I am pretty excited that I have tomorrow off to start off the long weekend. I am also pretty sad that the weather is going to suck and I may not get to go to the beach (for the first time all summer!) But, I'll try to keep the excitement going at least for the next 8 hours to get through the work week. I hope you all have some exciting, relaxing, fun filled plans for the weekend. Some gym humour. Actually, this isn't me but there is a woman at the gym that likes to booty shake when a good song comes on. Pretty amusing. Who the heck does wall planks? In jeans no less! Why do wall planks? Regular planks are hard enough, right? HI HO, HI HO....
Comments
Post a Comment