Letter of the Day: L

 
I just couldn't do it today.  Couldn't get out of bed.  Hit the snooze alarm 3 times this morning.  No way I could make myself go to the gym.  What  would this be called?  Laggard?

 
 
Lazy?
 

L'Exhausted...only way I could figure out to add an "L".




 
When I was finally ready for work I checked when the bus was coming and it said 3 minutes.  I could do it!  Nope, apparently the bus driver was a Lead Food Larry (2 L's there) and went by too early.  Hmph! ticked me off because I missed it and because I would have loved to have had a driver that didn't lollygag on my ride.



So what do you do when you have 12 minutes until the next bus?  Go back home?  Sit on the grass? Stare at your phone?  Nope, nothing like a nice brisk walk to log in some steps while waiting.


I have loved putting on my workout gear in the morning since I have been going to the gym before work and it made me sad to think of putting work clothes on today since I didn't hit the gym.  I decided to join the "wearing yoga pants to work" generation (at least on casual Friday).  Oh what a wonderful feeling.


I have a few hours to convince myself to go to the gym at lunch...happy to get motivational messages so bring them on!

Enjoy your Friday and the weekend.

Jonathan told me last night I was the Grammar Nazi.  As many of my co-workers know, this is a pet peeve.  Considering how much I hated taking grammar in school it is funny how much it disturbs me when people aren't grammatically correct.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?