#ihaveyourfashionback


Well it certainly has been a while.  So much has happened since I last updated my blog.  I lost my mind but recovered it while on vacation in San Francisco after a really long vacation drought.  I changed jobs and am now all of a block away from my last job.

I miss seeing my co-workers every day but I don't let too much time go by without reaching out (stalking) them.  I like to think I'm unforgettable :).  You guys were so supportive through the tough times and the good times and I am always here for you anytime.

I have gone from working in a very open environment to having an office, from being the office clerk to working with two other clerks (in the same office!!).  I have gone from knowing everyone to knowing a bunch of people.  I am having a bit of a hard time not feeling guilty about leaving before 5:30 but I will continue to valiantly do it until there is no more guilt.  It has been really great coming to a new place and knowing so many people from the old days.   I do think that they should drop by for a visit more often though.  Hmm, maybe if I put out a bowl of candy.....

So, today's fashion tidbit:  Ladies, I'm pretty sure that I have mentioned this before (probably annually) but it bears repeating.  I know that the fashion designers don't line many of our clothes anymore (although this doesn't necessarily make them any cheaper) but that doesn't mean that you don't need to wear a slip.  If you haven't heard of this, a slip is a free standing item of clothing that provides a barrier between your body and the outside world.  Please see illustration below.


You may not realize it when you are at home getting dressed, but when you are standing on the bus near the BIG front window and the sun shines through, well, we can see how much thought you have put into your undergarments that day.  As the old adage says, always wear clean underwear.  Also, get rid of the frayed stuff too.


Even Jennifer Aniston has had her moment but really, how many of us have a body like hers anyways?

I hope that you have found this tip helpful and you will heed my advice.  Below is a link to The Bay where you can find a multitude of great looking slips for any occasion.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=the+bay+slips&rlz=1C1GCEA_enCA797CA798&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjp0JKt-KrbAhUBM30KHZBiCIQQsxgIKA&biw=1280&bih=844

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?