Friday Follies


This is true.  Sometimes the answer to the problem is in the junk food cupboard or in the freezer in a carton with a pretty picture on it.


Maybe this one won't answer a problem today because, well....it is early...and cold...but maybe later.


Are  you off today?  Tackling the hoards for Black Friday sales?  I need a new duvet cover if you see any nice ones.

Today is Nutritious Me Day 3.  Had to press snooze two and a half times this morning.  I guess it takes more than 2 days to get energetic.  Patience is not one of my strong suits as you may have noticed.  I did suck it up and go to the gym.  Unfortunately The Rock couldn't inspire me to put in a great effort.  Maybe if he was my personal trainer.  I wonder what he charges.  I put in a mediocre effort which I suppose is better than no effort at all.

Because I didn't feel like running I put up the incline and pretended I was mountain climbing.  These guys had way more fun that I did.


Have you noticed that the fans on the machines at the gym are made for tall people?  I realized that yesterday when the only breeze I could feel was on the very top of my head.  Maybe we should think about making petite workout machines or hey, adjustable fans.  I'll have to reach out to NordicTrack and tell them about my amazing idea.  Why stop there.  How about a gym for petite people?  Maybe there I would actually feel tall. 


I have another idea for treadmill manufacturers.  How about you give us a keyboard and let us key in our goals.  Some days it might be "don't fall off treadmill", "just one more minute", "cardio is hardio", "where is The Rock?" or "Be a Bad Ass with a Great Ass".  I think people would love this feature.

Ok, time for breakfast and, oh, work.  Have a great Friday and an amazing weekend everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?