TGIF Everyone.

What a busy day its been.  Haircut at 6:30 this morning followed by physio and then a race to work.  Well, couldn't really race with the traffic.  You'd think we'd never had snow before with the amount of accidents out there but thankfully, I wasn't in one of them.

I have to thank Stephanie for today's picture.  She was at an appointment in Vanier this morning and caught this on film:


Apparently this woman who is wearing a black boot and a green boot to match her stylish coat, has yellow hair and pink eyebrows.  Can you say "What Not to Wear?".

We are having Eddie over for a sleepover tomorrow and his little brother Charlie will be coming over for a little while too.  We are excited but remind me tomorrow morning when he wakes me up in the dark that this is fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Thankful Thursday

Is this your goal look?