It is Long Weekend Eve



If these shoes don't scream "BRING ON THE WEEKEND" I don't know what does.  Wish I had a pair :)


Happy Long Weekend Eve Folks.

I have long weekend fever….do you?


It was such a nice, sweaty ride in this morning.  Much quieter as a lot of people have taken the day off…they are so lucky.  I too will take a day off one of these days.




They brought along their garden.  So cool.


Fifth Avenue Bridge is really coming along
The word of the weekend will be “Swamp Ass” when it comes to the weather.  Go out and play but also take time inside some air conditioning (the museums are free on Monday) and stay hydrated (which does not mean more beer).




Enjoy the weekend, take pictures, share your stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?