Wacky Wednesday


New Shoes are THE BEST


My morning commute consisted of way to much road kill.  One poor raccoon dragged…..oh, I can’t go there and I’m sure you don’t need to hear it.  I should come up with my own Ottawa Road Kill Bingo.  Stay tuned.



This reminds me that we need to have a road trip this summer Steph and Cindy.  Jonathan and I are going on a road trip this weekend (heaven help us) to Ogdensburg to pick up a new air conditioner for my car.  I really hope that this one lasts more than one season.  But the fun of US Walmart awaits us J.



Have I told you how my keyboard is possessed?  Well, probably the computer, but what a pain in the butt.  It keeps reverting to a French keyboard so my symbols move around.  WhyÉ (that would be the ?)  I just donèt (see!!) know what to do.  IT has come by but maybe it is time to call my new IT friend Clayton to give it an exorcism.


Who knew that this was a thingÉ….argh!!!

So, to continue my morning commute…what else happened?

A person in a car almost clipped me as I biked well within the white line on the side of the road.  Seriously people, can you not keep your cars within YOUR white lines on the road?  Monday I was going down Prince of Wales and there was a car stopped, waiting to turn left and a big moving truck dodged to the right and almost took me out because he was IN MY SPACE ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.  DO NOT PASS ON THE RIGHT!  Did you miss the big sign you big **&?$$#))_.

Then I saw Dracula.  Really, I did.  He was wearing all black and a cape and he even had the peaked hair.  Looked kind of grumpy too.  He should have been happy that it wasn’t really sunny so he didn’t sizzle.

He really is.


Have I mentioned how bumpy some of the bike paths are?  Haven't seen any worker bees out fixing the paths and roads.  Maybe they are waiting for the nicer weather, like what is coming this weekend...400 degrees in the shade.



Well, I hope that my commute home isn't as horrific as the weather folks are predicting.  I don't mind torrential downpours but thunder and lightening are even too much for me.


Happy Wacky Wednesday.


Take a moment to fill out your homework and send me a copy.  Can't wait to see how your wacky selves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?