Meet the newest member of the Backwards Pants Club



You know Captain that is a very good question.  A question that I don’t have a good answer for.  I got to the gym this morning and realized why my bike shorts felt strange and a little uncomfortable. They were on backwards!  I will use the excuse that it is Friday and I wasn’t paying enough attention.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't make these a thing!

Thanks Ryan.  You always have my back :)
             












Then, because there is always a then, I put the kettle on for my tea at work and went back to my office to do a couple of things.  Back into the kitchen to pour freshly boiled water in my cup because that is the only way to make a good cup of tea.  Back to my office for a moment while it steeps.  

Good thing my office is right next to the kitchen, rights?  Back to the kitchen to dispose of the tea bag and lo and behold, I had put in two tea bags.  Now those of you who know me, know that I don’t like my tea strong but I’ll tough it out and put some extra caffeine into my morning.



Also could be said for tea

I wonder what the third thing will be. There is always a third thing.  Anyone want to guess?

I hope that you all have a fantabulous day and a spectacular weekend.  The weather is going to be great.  Garage sales abound – Alta Vista and Manotick I hear.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Thankful Thursday

Is this your goal look?