These will brighten your day....they certainly did mine


Aren't these gorgeous?  Of course they are, they are Nine West.  My faves.  Had to laugh when the mailroom guy said that yes, what I needed was ANOTHER pair of shoes.  I had to explain to the poor misguided man that I didn't have any this colour so of course I needed them.  Now, if I could just find a new pair of winter boots.  I love the ones that are hundreds of dollars but alas, the budget won't allow for those ones.

Got my hair cut this morning.  Would you trust your hairdresser at 6:30 a.m.?  Thank goodness I trust mine.  Now whenever I move my hair smells wonderful.

Hopefully all this wonderfulness will bode well for the rest of my day.

May you all find your happy spot today.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?