Garda was not guarding my flank today.




I slogged through rain and sleet and snow and hail and freezing weather (ok, there was no hail) biking to work this morning.  My feet are still cold.  What is my reward for my perseverance?  I almost got run over by a Garda truck.  I do not want my time here to end by being run over by a money truck.  What an epitaph that would be "Here lies Sandra, she's finally in the money!".   I emailed the company to request that they remind their drivers to check their right mirror before turning right.  I was in the lovely bike lane on Laurier Avenue and when the light turned green I foolishly started through the intersection when the truck started turning right.  I had to move out of the way until someone in the truck could see me (in my bright green jacket no less) and they stopped.  Plus, I was only a block from work.  We'll see if I get a response back from them.






I had to add this photo because the geese are so cute and fluffy.


\
Looking forward to tea time with Deb and Glenyase tonight.


Almost forgot to add today's shoes!!  What was I thinking?







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Thankful Thursday

Is this your goal look?