I was such a minority today


I could have used these boots this morning with my bare legs.  I refuse to wear pantyhose yet.  I am wearing fabulous red heels though.

While I think bare leg season is nearing a close...being one of the few people downtown with bare legs this morning... I have to say that the woman wearing platform flip flops missed the memo that came out years ago that they are so OUT. 

I had a bit of fun and nostalgia this morning.  My version of Throwback Thursday.  The poster on the wall of our IT manager's office just needed a little "something".  I wonder of Leigh misses me.  I can't wait to think up something fun for Halloween.


Enjoy your day everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?