Thankful Thursday

I thought today would be a good day to list the things I am thankful for (at least for today):

  • Thankful that the sun is shining today

  • Thankful to the makers of saunas and that my gym has one so that I can warm up after a cold ride to work this morning.  (If my sauna had these chairs I'd never leave.)

  • Thankful that it is Thursday and there is only one more sleep until the end of the work week

  • Thankful to be having lunch with a friend tomorrow at the Scone Witch -  yum

  • Thankful that my legs hung in there for the entire uphill battle of getting downtown this morning
 
And just because....
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?