Another sunshiney day in Ottawa

 
Is everyone having a great start to their day?  My day is great so far, a 5k bike ride and weights at the gym followed up with these pretty shoes.
 
Its gorgeous out, (some) people are starting to wear pretty shoes.  Some people are (unfortunately) wearing crocs.  Yesterday I saw a middle aged man wearing a Sons of Anarchy t-shirt (why dude?) with crocs.  What kind of statement are you trying to make?  I'm a bad ass guy who is too lazy to put on shoes that require bending to get them on or fingers to tie the laces?  I really don't get them.  I have some pretend crocs that I have used for gardening and even then they are a pain because the dirt gets into the little holes and your feet get icky.
 
I can't wait for lunch today.  I'm going to change up my running route and run up the stairs at the locks between the Chateau Laurier and Parliament Hill.  They are a killer but what a butt workout and seriously, mine needs to be worked out.
 

I hope you all have an opportunity to get out and enjoy the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?