Stabbed, electrocuted and stimulated. How many of you can say you've had that kind of Friday?



Started my day on Friday with some acupuncture, electrocution (they put a wet sponge inside the suction cups just like when they used to electrocute prisoners!) and then muscle stimulation on my foot.  I have to say that it was pretty happy after it was all done although the first needle in my toe was painful.  Hopefully a few weeks of this and my foot will be much happier than it has been in the last few months.

 
After a super busy work week it was great to babysit my little friends Charlie and Eddie last night. They are such good kids and it is always a pleasure to be with them. On the way home from Richmond at 10:30 p.m. I saw a lone tractor plowing a field with its huge lights on. Seems like kind of a lonely job but I suppose if you crank up the tunes you could have a little party while doing it. No booze though or you’d have very crooked rows of crops.

Back at work today but hopefully it won’t be too long a day. Race weekend here in Ottawa and I’m a little sad not to be participating but September and the Army Half Marathon aren’t that far off and I will be doing that event. Have a couple of races booked between now and then for practice (and fun with Steph and Arun).

Hope you all have a great weekend and I also hope that it gets warmer. I sure could have used mitts this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Blog

Thankful Thursday

Not for the Faint of Heart or How Criminal Minds Relates to My Life