My hair started out so nice this morning

And by the time I dropped the car at the mechanic, hopped on a bus with no air conditioning for the long, slow ride to work, it looked like this....well, not quite so bad but it sure felt that way.  Thank goodness that I belong to the gym and can pop in on my way to work to get the humidity out of my hair.  Wouldn't want to horrify my co-workers.
 
 
On a better hair note, Steph sent me this picture from the Wakefield 5K run that we did.  At least I look like I'm putting a lot of effort in and I did come in second in my age category after all.  Sorry, needed to toot my own horn there.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?