Did I mention Thor?



I went out at lunch and bought a new FABULOUS pair of running shoes.  It is a proven fact that FABULOUS running shoes make you run faster.  Watch your backs Steph and Arun, here I come.
 
Funny that I mentioned Thor earlier today because on my way back to the office after buying these FABULOUS new running shoes, I saw a biker who had on camo pants, a leather vest  and looked similar to this guy.  He had a patch on his vest that said Thor and another that said Vice President.  Vice President?  Don't you think you should dress better and maybe shave if you are going to have a lofty position like Vice Presdient?  Just saying.....
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?