What's up Mother Nature?


What the heck Mother Nature? ????  Yesterday I ran in shorts and a tank top and today I wake up to this.  Are you seriously ticked at us for some reason?  All we want is for spring to show up and stay.
I'm going out today to buy a new bike and hope I will be able to use it without wearing a snow suit.  We want to plant flowers in your honour and play outside without a touque on. Please, can you make that happen?   And what about the tiny chipmunk that I saw in the yard yesterday?  Will he need to get out his boots and scarf before venturing outside today?

I hope this is a one day thing and tomorrow we will go back to having grass and 13 degrees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?