Gym Yarn


What a difference a few hours can make.  I went to the gym this morning and it was pretty quiet.  Only a few of the regulars and we are a wee bit tired so we just hunker down and do our workouts.  There is a woman in the morning that looks like someone I used to work with but she looks so different when not in a suit so I'm not sure its her.  One day I'll have to just walk up and say hi and see what happens.

Now, I just got back from the gym and oh the horror...at least on my part.  See the picture above?  Well, picture a man with a harness around his leg and through his crotch and his personal trainer was squatted behind him just like the guy above.  I didn't take in the whole picture when I first saw it and thought what the heck has the gym come to.  I have no idea what they were attempting but I have to say "dude, that looks so uncomfortable".

On my final Friday note, are leggings appropriate for casual Friday?  I'm sure you all know my opinion but I thought I'd throw it out to the masses.  I love my Lululemon's but they are definitely not office attire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?