Oh the scandal...


Two thoughts of the day (so far)....

Before wearing a skirt that has a slit in it for the first time, take a moment to sew the top of the slit to give it some extra strength so that when you step onto the bus on the way to work the slit does not grow.  This can lead to a lot of scandal at the office.  It also leads to a lot of wasted time looking for a safety pin.

Second thought:  sleeveless tops under a jacket with a slippy lining makes for a very cold commute to work.

New thought:  Ewwwwwwwww, guy just walked by my office and burped and didn't even say excuse me.  Are we not at the office?  You are out in public!  Really!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?